$999.00 – $1,500.00
Gain Insight and Understanding of Your Brains Inner Working Connect Your Brain to the Internet with the foc.us EEG Dev Kit. EEG & EEG+ Dev Kit In Stock. fNIRS Sensor Coming Soon!
Only 17 left in stock
Only 3 left in stock
Content being refreshed. Please return soon.
EEG, fNIRS, tACS, tDCS
– September 16, 2017
Don´t see the detailed specifications for each of the 8 channels parallel tES(tDCS, tACS, TPCS, tRNS, tPNS & so-tDCS).
– November 25, 2017
Can you please help answer the below?
Is the setup video available as mentioned in the newsletter?
Is it possible to configure the transcranial Electrical Stimulator?
How do you reproduce the Lucid dream experiment?
Any ‘?’ below
Detailing all of the inputs. EEG Dev Kit
5v1.5A – Power Adaptor
tES – 1 x/y Magentic tES Cable + 1 pair Amx-y Electrodes (For transcranial Electrical Stimulator)
* Image: https://tinyurl.com/tESCable (Note my cable was blue)
O – ?
W – ?
REF/BIAS – 1 x Reference + Bias Ear Clip (DRL)
* Image: https://tinyurl.com/REFBIAS
 and  and ] and  – Dual Active Dry Electrode Pairs
* Image: https://tinyurl.com/dry-electrodes
+-7 – ?
+-8 – ?
fNIRS – Near-InfraRed Spectroscopy is a non-invasive neuro-imaging technology
Accounts: The store account is different from the EEG Dev kit account
Setting up Wifi – Make sure to add all the Wifi Connections upfront when you connect to the “EEG-DK” hotspot from your phone or laptop. You can override it later but it can be a pain.
Best way to Test Wifi:
1) Visit http://foc.us/me/#/device
2) Look at Connected – Red Off / Green On
3) Turn your EEG Dev Kit On – Red should go to Green and a message saying “Device is On” should pop up at the bottom of the page
4) If your device was on, you can turn it off and should see message “Device turned off” and Green Should go to Red
Updating FIrmware: To update your device – unplug it and turn off, re-insert power adapter, and wait. If your device can connect to Wifi it will grab the latest firmware and update itself. You will see a white flashing light.
1) Unplug power – Reduces Noise
2) Plug in one Dual Active Dry Electrode Pairs in the  slot. Optional also do , , 
3) Power on
4) Visit http://foc.us/me/#/settings and turn on channels
5) See Readings in multiple places
Recording Session Results: http://foc.us/me/#/sessions
* After recording, it takes a while for them to be processed.
– December 18, 2017
This device is missing a bunch of functionality right now but the core shows great promise. Will update review when appropriate.
– February 22, 2018
Good product and I can definitely see the future of it, but a couple of issues.
1) Prior to charging I could use the battery. After charging, the unit will not power on without the charger attached.
2) How do you get the leads attached to the headset so they will stay?
3) No instructions provided, nor are there any available online
4) The menu on the app nor the page works on chrome, it’s cut off about 1/7th of the full menu so you can’t read the options.
Again, great product but needs some work to become mainstream.
– May 24, 2018
Good: easy setup, wifi, EDF recordings, ADC quality
Bad: hat, electrode holding, documentation
– May 26, 2018
This device is excellent value for money – it gives readings comparable to eeg devices 10x the price!
– July 1, 2018
The data quality from this device is extremely high, way higher than I expected.
Importing EDF into matlab is simple and powerful.
Very excited to try the fnirs sensor.
You must be logged in to post a review.